Saturday 1 December 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year




Yes, it's December again, which means Christmas is just around the corner. Already from today I've taken to putting up my advent calendar (how it reminds me of childhood) and am looking forward to its deliciously chocolate-y gift surprise every morning. With this tradition properly re-enacted, it's on to another wonderful and so very necessary one - the Christmas letter to Santa. I don't know if I've been naughty or nice this year (or I will just prefer not to say :)), but my wishlist certainly does not know the difference. The actual wishlist will be just between Santa and I, but you can bet that some black leather, high heels and a touch of burgundy will certainly not be missing from it.

As the saying goes however, it's better to give than to receive. And if, like me, this is true for you, you're probably also wishing you could take a peek at your loved ones' holiday wishlists. In any case, the hunt is on for the most fabulous, luxurious, fun or practical gifts. Or, at the very least, the most sincere one :)

In true advent calendar spirit, I will be sharing with you the results of my own search with one gift per day for the rest of the time until Christmas, in the hopes that they will inspire you to find that one perfect thing that will bring a smile on your beloved's face.

Let's dig in :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for dropping by!