Monday 5 November 2012

Shoe of the week

Or what better way to prepare for the US presidential elections starting today?

Stubbs & Wooton, Undecided

Although I normally am not a big fan of slippers (they remind me too much of the house slippers my grandma used to wear around the house, so I'm having a difficult time making them transition to streetwear), I have seen the Stubbs & Wooton products up close and personal and let me just say that the craftsmanship and the attention to detail completely won me over. Another plus for me - the attention they paid to the website. A sucker for illustrations , I am head over heels with the way they've designed it and how this design manages to showcase the different models available.

Two good news: 1) they ship worldwide (yes, Romania included) and 2) since they are not IN fashion, they cannot go OUT of fashion, making it much easier to justify the investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for dropping by!